Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: Guess what time it is

  1. #31
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    I found a bunch if little ones. Most by just raking the leaves away.
    GO VOLS

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    We found just enough for a few messes today.

    I am now burnt blistered and miserable.
    When I think "mushrooming" I think woods, tree canopy, etc.
    It was somehow missed to tell me that we would be walking across 5 miles of open strip mine and perhaps a higher grade sunscreen than my daily stuff would be smart... (my parents didn't share their "resist-sunburn gene with me)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    All you have to do is step under the shrooms to get out of the sun.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you have to do is step under the shrooms to get out of the sun.</div></div>
    Papa Smurf said I have to sign a lease first, and I just wasnt willing to make that commitment.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    I helped a friend put a deck on his house today and now my neck and arms are burned too. I didn't even really notice it when it was happening. I never even felt warm. Now I feel like it's 100 degrees.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #36
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    LOL I shaved my head the other day and it feels like a heat lamp is on it.
    GO VOLS

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    I'm burned from elbows to fingertips, scalp, neck, face.
    So begins another sunburn season, which will last until about November for me.
    I need someone to make some SPF45K
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    UH oh sounds like your a ginger? LOL my 2 nephews get burnt daily at the beach. They love it tho.
    GO VOLS

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    oh no no I'm not a ginger lol
    I think gingers tolerate sun better than me!

    My sisters always told me that when I was an infant I was left on the doorstep by lobsters. I turn about the same color..
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guess what time it is

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you have to do is step under the shrooms to get out of the sun.</div></div>
    Papa Smurf said I have to sign a lease first, and I just wasnt willing to make that commitment. </div></div>

    Just sublet from Smurfette, I hear she's moving to LA to do porn with Peter Smurf and Smurf Jeremy.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •